|We are a complete Service Repair Center!|
The Music Center is dedicated to you, the customer, and always ready to assist with any problems, new or old. We have qualified staff that will repair or modify your guitar, bass, banjo, etc.
New pickups? Not a problem, Broken headstock repairs too!
Here is just some of the work we do at The Music Center:
- Re-String: Free Re-String with any other repair. Only the cost of strings will apply.
- Bone nuts and saddles: Replace original plastic or resin. Fill and file low string slots.
- Truss Adjust: Straighten Fingerboard/Correct Relief.
- Install Strap Button: With Felt Pad.
- Machine Head Adjustment: Adjust Tension on Tuning Machines & Lubricate Gears (If Necessary).
- Action Adjustment: Acoustic/Electric - Set String Height At Nut & Saddle.
- Intonation Adjustment: Acoustic/Electric/Archtop - Set String Length At Nut & Saddle.
- Machine Head Replacement: Replace Tuning Machines, Enlarge existing peg holes and drill required pilot pin holes for correct installation.
- Tremolo Adjustment: Adjust Tension and Balance
- Complete Setup: Complete Setup Includes Re-String, Fret Buff, Truss Adjust, Intonation and Action Adjust, Fingerboard Treatment, Machine Head Adjust and Lubrication, Tremolo Adjust, Tremsetter Adjust, Replacement of Springs (if necessary), Spray Electronics, Compound & Buff Finish.
- Replace Pickguard: (Stock) Replace & Finish Top Wood (If Necessary).
- Install new pickups: Single coil, Humbuckers, push/pull pots with differnt variations for coils.
- Complete Vintage Restoration service - Call for details!
The music Center is also a Certified Fender Repair Station - Performing Full Warranty Service!